You invest significant time and money in creating content.
Now make sure that your target audience will understand it in their language.
We translate all types of written communication. Your documents will always be translated by professional human translators.
Translate, adapt and localize the content of your employee and customer education programs to get your desired results.
Going global can be easy. Expand into new markets by having your website professionally translated and localized.
Translating more than just Plain Documents
Multilingual Desktop Publishing
Your designed publications should look their best, while being culturally sensitive. Our team of graphic design and typesetting experts will ensure that your materials are web-ready and print-ready.
As a part of our multilingual desktop publishing process, we will:
- Ensure that your text and graphical content is not offensive to the target audience.
- Integrate the translated text inside the layout.
- Conduct a quality assurance design review and proofreading of the typeset text.
- Confirm that the look and feel of your publication is aligned with your brand identity.
We work with the most popular design and publishing applications on the market, including Adobe InDesign and Quark.
Quality and Consistency with the help of Translation Technology
Your content is an asset. We help you increase its value through our translation management tools.
By using memoQ, a translation memory system developed by Kilgray Translation Technologies, we are able to offer you the following benefits.
- Consistency of terminology
- Faster project turnaround times
- Accelerated time to market
- Leveraged content from existing materials
- Reduced translation costs through repetitions
- Increased ROI on your multilingual content development
Once we establish a translation memory for your organization, it is your asset that we maintain. We make it available to you at no additional cost. You are welcome to use it with other translation memory systems, including SDL Trados and Wordfast.